PET GROOMING SPA + BOUTIQUE.
We are a full-service pet grooming spa and boutique, we carry exclusive lines of pet food and pet supplies. We are a team of professional animal lovers obsessed about your pet's well-being!
All our services have been designed bearing in mind the different breeds and the uniqueness of each individual pet. All our treatments are specifically geared to match your life-style and the way your pet feels, moves, develops and lives. We take into consideration every little detail about your pet.
With us you take your pet's care and grooming up to the next level.
Our services are for all breeds, sizes and ages of dogs, cats, rabbits and other small domestic animals.
I will treat and respect your pet as if it were my own.
This is the procedure to check-in your pets with us:
1. If you have any flu symptoms on the day of your appointment or if you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 during the last two weeks, please stay home. Give us a call and we will move your appointment at no cost to a later date.
2. We need to reduce the amount of people we are in contact with, so please restrict your visit to only one pet owner at a time, only one member of the same family and only one customer at a time.
3. We would appreciate it if you are on time for your appointment as overlap is not permitted and you are booked to provide maximum social distancing.
4. Please wear a facial mask that covers your nose and mouth while visiting us. This is mandatory.
5. Check-in will take place outside the front door of the shop when possible. If you are driving, please remain in your car with your pet until one of us is ready to help you. If you are on foot, please remain at the door until one of us helps you. If there is someone already waiting at the door please observe the recommended 2 meters social distancing.
6. Cats are only received in secure cat carriers, if you do not have one please contact us ahead of time so that you can borrow a carrier from us for your appointment.
7. Our staff has been reduced to maintain social distancing and our services are likely to take more time due to Covid-19 procedures. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Please wait for your phone call to pick up your pet/s, we will call you 15 minutes before your pet is ready to go home. If you require a longer notice, please let us know.
8. Even though we will do our best to follow your instructions on your pet’s haircut, we highly recommend a shorter clip at this time to make this haircut last.
9. We are a pain-free grooming salon and we will not dematt if this causes pain to your pet. For severely matted coats we strongly recommend short haircuts.
10. Email money transfers and payments with credit or debit card over the phone are preferred. If you need to pay cash please have the exact amount ready and we will provide you with a bag to deposit it.
11. Disinfecting and cleaning our grooming equipment and premises will take place between dogs. Our staff have the choice to wear PPE at their discretion while performing their duties.
Thank you so much for your patience, we trust you understand we must follow these procedures for the safety of all.
The comfort of your pet is our main
We are passionate about pet grooming! ALL our services and treatments are pain free. We provide our services with gentle touch, positive approach and caring methods to ensure that your pet is treated professionally, with love, kindness and respect at all times. With us you can be at peace knowing that your pet will feel right at home!
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - I. Kant.
Book your grooming appointment
PET FOOD & ACCESSORIES
Throughout the years we have done a lot of research of the products before they go for sale on our store. These are products that we have been using and that is why we have the confidence to recommend them for your pets.
We also care deeply about the environment, so the products (and services) we carry are not only friendly for our pets but also for our planet.
Today I took my little dog there for the first time... wonderful, friendly ladies welcomed us & my dog looks wonderful! Thank you!
Heather Young Birnie
Our pets are an
integral part of our family.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."
- J. Billings
Our pets protect us, comfort us and give us unconditional love. They complete our lives.
At Touch of a Paw Spa we assist pet owners to return some of this unconditional love back to their pets. Our goal is to provide top quality, healthy, unique, and meaningful services and products for our pets, so that you can enjoy your furry family members for many more and healthy years.
We have taken Daisy here a few times and she has always been very well treated and loved. They do a wonderful job. Unfortunately she is short haired and doesn't have to go often but this is the only place I trust my dog with. Wonderful staff.
Lori Lynn Layng
Bella always looks so beautiful after her spa treatment.. great job every time. Thank you!
Carrie Postill Meeldyk
Paws down best "POODLE" groomers ever! My girls are always thrilled to be there! Thank you ladies!
I never imagined my cat would love it so much being in your spa! His coat is so smooth that we won't have to worry about hairballs for a while. Thank you Donna for all the great tips and amazing service! We'll be back soon.
They did such an amazing job on our little boy Toto. Thank you Ladies!
Touch of a Paw Spa is the only place that I take my dogs. I have tried other places in Oshawa but no other places compare. Thank you Donna and all your staff for the great work you do!!!!!
I took my two rabbits and it was great. I would like to book and appointment for my three rabbits this time!
What do I think of Touch of a Paw? In the words of Mr. T. himself... " I love coming there and being treated like a KING!"
One of the best in Oshawa. Donna & her staff do an excellent job. Would not take Teeya anywhere else.
Thanks to Touch of a Paw Spa for doing a great job with Max! Appreciate your great service!
Shannon Reed Stephens